Sunday, October 27, 2013

Fisher-Price Octonauts Gup D Playset

Fisher-Price Octonauts Gup D Playset

Fisher-Price Octonauts Gup D Playset My son's favorite show is the Octonauts on the Disney channel. Of course for some reason the US has not figured out they could make a lot of money selling these toys, so the only place you can find these cute little figures is overseas. I've bought most of this set from this seller (Toy Crazes) and I have to say I am very impressed with the turn around time. Even though shipping estimates were 1 month or more - I recieved most of them within a week to two weeks. Some even faster than things I ordered in the US! Toy Crazes has been a lifesaver for me! The price is expensive, but given that the only place you can buy these products is from the UK, I understand. I saw that the price changed a bit on this (as most do on amazon) and watched this product to see if I could get it for the cheapest I could. Thank you Toy Crazes for making these available to us here in the US. My son (3 years old) loves playing with the Gup-D. It works great in the tub or on the floor (with the little wheels on the bottom). He has no truble putting Barnacles in the Gup. It's strudy and I'm not worried he is going to break something. I like that the breathing tube is blue, so it is easy to find and doesn't get lost in the tub. The only thing I wish is that Captain Barnacles helmet came off. We've used this in the tub and now there is condensation inside his helmet from the water that made it up there. It's the only thing we don't love about this set. Not to say that does not prevent my son from playing with it daily! -- By Rugbygirl

Fisher-Price Octonauts Gup D Playset Open the dome and put Barnacles into his favorite undersea vehicle. Roll the Gup-D across the floor and push the fin to launch the rescue net. In water, Gup-D floats and you can connect the air hose to Barnacles' scuba tank to make him go up and down in the water. The Octonauts Gup-D Barnacles and Manta Ray Playset has everything you need to explore the incredible undersea world of the Octonauts. For ages 3 years and over.


Buy this Pre-kindergarten toys - Fisher-Price Octonauts Gup D Playset...

No comments:

Post a Comment