Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Fisher-Price Disney's Mickey Mouse Camper's Playset

Fisher-Price Disney's Mickey Mouse Camper's Playset 

Fisher-Price Disney's Mickey Mouse Camper's Playset  - Can't speak for the durability of this toy, since I just bought it for my 3 year old, but it seems sturdy and I love the concept of it. We have a motorhome and my son loves it, so naturally I am always on the lookout to find RV toys. There are very few! So when I came across this I was thrilled, especially since my son has recently discovered Mickey Mouse. The camper is easy to open, as is the fridge door inside. There are two beds in there and the driving seat flips backward to become a couch. Very cute and compact. I love that there's also a little boat they fit in for fishing (that snaps easily onto the top of the camper) and a picnic table with 2 chairs. Also a little door to go in and out of...and you know how the little ones love doors that open and close! Lots of activities for the imagination here. I also love that my son's other little figurine toys (from Sesame Street & Toy Story) also fit well into this so they can be played with too. Overall, very pleased with this toy so far! -- By A. Godbey

Fisher-Price Disney's Mickey Mouse Camper's Playset We're going on a camping adventure with Mickey and his pal Pluto. Drive the camper to the campsite and swing open the sides for fun play inside. The driver's seat flips over to face the interior, which includes the bedroom with bunk beds and the kitchen. Once you're parked, pull out the side canopy and have a picnic with the table set and grill. After dinner, slide the raft off the roof for some fun in the lake or observe the stars with the telescope on the observation deck. Accessories include: Mickey and Pluto figures, raft, table, 2 chairs, telescope, lantern, and Pluto camping tent.

Fisher-Price Disney's Mickey Mouse Camper's Playset

No comments:

Post a Comment