Monday, October 17, 2011

Harry Potter - Spectra Specs

Pre-kindergarten toys - Harry Potter - Spectra Specs

Harry Potter - Spectra Specs


Harry Potter - Spectra Specs - I purchased these as an accessory to my Luna Lovegood costume for Halloween, and they were a hit. I've worn them around campus before instead of sunglasses, and even people who don't know much about Harry Potter think that they're really fun. I took them with me to the theater when I saw The Deathly Hallows, and I forgot that they were in my bag and they stayed there for a few days. Sadly, being loose in my bag allowed other items to brush against the lenses and the design on the lenses has started to rub off. If you were to keep them in some kind of protective case, I'm sure they would be fine. Overall, they are a great addition to any costume and are pretty durable. -- By Nessa

Harry Potter - Spectra Specs - I love these glasses. They are a little bit heavy to be sitting on the bridge of your nose but they are EXACTLY like the ones Luna Lovegood wears in the movie. I wore them to the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1 premier and I got many wonderful comments on them. I also made dirigible plum earrings and a Butterbeer cork necklace to match. Being my first Harry Potter premier I can say that these glasses made it even more amazing than I imagined. -- By balletbug2000


Buy this Pre-kindergarten toys - Harry Potter - Spectra Specs...

No comments:

Post a Comment