Sunday, June 5, 2011

Fisher-Price I Can Play Golf

Pre-kindergarten toys - Fisher-Price I Can Play Golf

Fisher-Price I Can Play Golf


Fisher-Price I Can Play Golf - I Can Play Golf gives toddlers an "I can do it" sense of accomplishment Sure score guide ramp makes it easy to putt the ball into the hole, automatic foot pedal ball return makes it fun to pop back out. Wheeled golf caddy is easy for toddlers to tote, and everything fits inside for easy storage and portability. Comes with 2 clubs-one for putting, one for driving-and 3 balls. Ages 18 months and up

Fisher-Price I Can Play Golf
  • I Can Play Golf gives toddlers an "I can do it" sense of accomplishment
  • Score guide ramp makes it easy to putt the ball into the hole
  • Automatic foot pedal ball return makes it fun to pop back out
  • Easy for toddlers to tote and everything fits inside for easy storage
  • Comes with 2 clubs-one for putting, one for driving-and 3 balls


Buy this Pre-kindergarten toys - Fisher-Price I Can Play Golf...

No comments:

Post a Comment