Saturday, May 14, 2011

Lamaze My Friend Emily, Colors May Vary

Pre-kindergarten toys - Lamaze My Friend Emily, Colors May Vary

Lamaze My Friend Emily, Colors May Vary


Lamaze My Friend Emily, Colors May Vary - My Friend Emily is a Lamaze Play & Grow character that comes with multiple textures and sounds to keep baby entertained. Comes with a Lamaze link to take wherever you go. Baby's first doll features a rattle necklace, clinky rings, and interesting sounds and textures. Measures 11.5" tall.

Lamaze My Friend Emily, Colors May Vary
  • Features multiple textures and sounds to keep baby entertained
  • Comes with a Lamaze link to connect easily to any Lamaze toy or play mat
  • Baby's first doll features a rattle necklace
  • Lamaze play and grow character for all ages


Buy this Pre-kindergarten toys - Lamaze My Friend Emily, Colors May Vary...

No comments:

Post a Comment