Monday, February 22, 2010

Step2 Play Food 101-pc. Set

Pre-kindergarten toys - Step2 Play Food 101-pc. Set

Step2 Play Food 101-pc. Set


Step2 Play Food 101-pc. Set - I bought this for my daughter and was very pleased with the variety of food in the set. I'm GLAD there are no boxed food anymore.. I found those to be the ones least played with! The bacon is flexible, the tortilla looks so real, and the sushi is adorable. I think this is a great value considering the quality, and the quantity of the pieces. I think there are a few pieces of food that I can't identify.. so I wish it came with a list. Overall I'm very pleased! -- by Theresa Carroll "Theresa C."

Step2 Play Food 101-pc. Set - 2 years & up. Add to your child's play kitchen with this enticing 101 piece food assortment set. Enhance dramatic play experiences with foods such as fruits, vegetables, meats, breads, pastries, sandwiches, Italian, Mexican, Japanese and Chinese foods. (Foods may vary)

Step2 Play Food 101-pc. Set
  • 2 years & up
  • Fruits, vegetables, meats, breads, pastries, and sandwiches
  • Italian, Mexican, Japanese and Chinese foods
  • Foods may vary


Buy this Pre-kindergarten toys - Step2 Play Food 101-pc. Set...

No comments:

Post a Comment