Friday, December 18, 2009

My Little Pony So Soft - Starsong

Pre-kindergarten toys - My Little Pony So Soft - Starsong

My Little Pony So Soft - Starsong


My Little Pony So Soft - Starsong - When your cute and cuddly STARSONG pony has had a long day of fun, she needs you to get her ready for bed! Squeeze her foot and as her tummy lights up and twinkles, she’ll sing sweet things like, “I love you mommy!”, “I’m tired!” and “STARSONG sleepy.” “Feed” her with her bowl and spoon accessories and then get her wrapped up nice and cozy in her blanket—when you lay her down her eyes will close as she “drifts off” into dreamland!

My Little Pony So Soft - Starsong
  • Squeeze her foot and as her tummy lights up and twinkles, she¿ll sing sweet things
  • Feed her with her bowl and spoon accessories and then get her wrapped up nice and cozy in her blanket
  • Soft and adorable STARSONG pony sings adorable phrases as her tummy lights up
  • Closes her eyes as you lay her down to sleep
  • Includes pony figure and bottle, pacifier, blanket, bowl and spoon accessories and instructions


Buy this Pre-kindergarten toys - My Little Pony So Soft - Starsong...

No comments:

Post a Comment