Saturday, September 5, 2009

Fisher-Price My First Dollhouse

 Pre-kindergarten toys - Fisher-Price My First DollhouseFisher-Price My First Dollhouse

Fisher-Price My First Dollhouse - Introduce the fun of dollhouse play with a house that’s just right for even the littlest girls. My First Dollhouse features 5 rooms: Kitchen, Living room, Bathroom, parents bedroom and nursery.

There is also additional play space with a balcony, patio and an extended living room area. With chunky, easy-to-hold figures, sweet accessories and lots of room, there’s a world of imaginative, nurturing play in store! Includes mom, dad and baby figures, kitchen unit with opening refrigerator and oven doors, toilet, table and two chairs. For ages 2-5.
  • My First Dollhouse features 5 rooms; Kitchen, Living Room, Bathroom, Parents' Bedroom and Nursery
  • There is also additional play space with a balcony, patio and an extended living room area.
  • Set includes 3 chunky articulated figures designed just right for little hands; a mom, dad and baby
  • Removable accessories include a kitchen set fridge, stove, sink, table with 2 chairs and toilet
  • Imaginative play for preschoolers who love to play house


Buy this Pre-kindergarten toys - Fisher-Price My First Dollhouse...

No comments:

Post a Comment